I wanted to provide an update on the upgrade to the Tara Preserve CDD security system.
We have started to provide replacement key fobs to those that regularly use the Pool or Racquet Courts. We appreciate that most residents have held off on getting a replacement fob while we currently have limited fob inventory.
We have been notified by our vendor that the remaining replacement fobs will be delivered February 15th as communicated.
With this in mind, we are staffing the CDD office so that residents can come in for a replacement fob starting this Sunday, Feb 6th. When you arrive, please have your Florida Driver’s License or proof of Preserve residency and verify the information we have on file.
Please wear your mask and one person at a time in the CDD center at this time.
- Sunday, February 7th - 1pm to 5pm
- Tuesday, Feb 9th to Friday, Feb 12 - 8:30am to 5:00 pm
- Saturday, Feb 13th - 9 am to 3 pm.
- Tuesday, Feb 16th through Friday 19 - 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Saturday, Feb 20th - 9 am to 3 pm.
- Tuesday, Feb 23rd return to normal hours Tuesday to Friday 8:30 am to 1:30 pm
I also would like to invite anyone who isn’t already participating to join the Tara Preserve Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/groups/TaraPreserveCommunity
Joe Di Bartolomeo